Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The look of trepidation

16 Nov. 10


It’s been a while since I’ve been able to write. Firstly I had nothing to say about our trip, and then secondly my computer packed up and had to be repaired. Now all I have to write about would be the day to day trials and tribulations that have occurred at work. Needless to say more tribulations than trials. Or I could make up some wild story from my endless imagination.

23 Nov. 10

Another three weeks to go until we can go down to the boat again. This must have been the longest time away so far and I’ve had the DT’s more than once. Still not much to say though just that work is so bad at the moment that we find ourselves not able to go in to the office for two or three days at a time and when we do manage to drag ourselves there we don’t stay very long, just grab up my paperwork and get out as soon as possible. It’s a terrible thing to loose interest in something that you used to love.

This morning was one of those days that again we didn’t manage to get to the office and instead we find things to occupy ourselves with at home. I was watching a short video clip that Lola had made at the Vaal when the wind was howling and I noticed the look of trepidation on my face for a brief second before I managed to put on the brave face. See if you can spot it. The chewing was one of the many “I’m going to quit smoking” attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment