Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yet another reason to go sailing

Well today I feel slightly better than yesterday, I wonder if men get PMS like women, I am pretty sure that I was suffering from this yesterday. One of those days where you are upset with the world but don’t really have a good reason why. Maybe I climbed out of the wrong side of the bed, however I always climb out of the same side so that cant be it. Yes I believe it was male PMS, lasts only one day unlike the female version that can vary from one week to the whole month. It’s a bit like man flu, but in reverse.

This morning I got a very disturbing call from a client that had been held up in their home last night, her husband was murdered for one thousand rand that he had in his wallet. The poor woman is absolutely traumatised and no amount of counselling will ever return her husband to her. Another reason to leave soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment