Sunday, April 14, 2013

A new course to steer...finally!


06 Apr. 13

After months of “begging and pleading” with many ups and downs, we have decided that looking for work is pointless. Nobody requires our expertise so they can all go to hell. Driven into a corner by fate and of course, some of our own doing, has left us with no other choice. We will have to start our own business. I promised myself that I will never go into security again and I will stick to that promise. With that in mind and loving our current lifestyle on the boat we brainstormed until we found a solution that fits our plans. We have decided we are going to start a marketing company. It’s not going to be easy considering we have very little money, but then we never had lots of money anyway. So please hold thumbs and if you can support us by buying our products, once we have products to sell, please do it, it will be appreciated.

 07 Apr. 13

It’s funny how a single phone call can change your day. This morning I spoke to Amy and she told me that she worked the whole of last week and only managed to earn 5 pounds. Now she has to give notice on her flat and if things don’t change will have to give up her gap year and come back to SA. I was just feeling happy that she managed to find work and get a flat. Her boyfriend, Dean also hasn’t found any work yet so now I will be back to worry, worry, worry.  It looks like we are all in the same boat and it is sinking fast.

And of course we continue with a mandatory boat work!

No comments:

Post a Comment